Health & Safety
- Wear suitable protective clothing and synthetic rubber/PVC gloves and eye protection when applying any wood stain.
- Do not breathe in the mist or spray; wear suitable respiratory equipment.
- Unprotected persons and animals should be kept away from coated area for 48 hours or until surfaces are completely dry.
- Remove or cover fish tanks and bowls before application.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wash splashes from skin and eyes immediately using plenty of water.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use.
- Keep in original container, tightly closed and in a safe place.
- Do not allow products to freeze.
- Remove all excess product from the brushes or roller and wash with warm water and detergent.
- Remove sprayer heads and allow to soak in soapy water before cleaning.
- Do not allow product to dry in pipes and nozzles.
PLEASE READ THE CONTAINER FULLY BEFORE USE
Protek’s wood stain range is water-based, environmentally considerate and used responsibly, will not injure any flora or fauna that comes into contact with it.